Faster Stronger Better
Tagify is approaching a big milestone - first stable release. There are several things that need to happen before it will hit desired 1.0.0. This post’s purpose is to detail the steps Tagify will have to take in order to hit it.
The whole initiative is called “Faster Stronger Better”, every shipped feature in the roadmap will be associated with the one or few of the pillars, so it will either make Tagify faster, stronger or better.
Here are the steps:
- improve coverage and efficiency of the HTML parser (stronger);
- improve performance of the HTML parser (faster);
- add support for the Markdown document type (stronger);
- improve shell output for CLI mode (better);
- add brew distribution for macOS (better);
- introduce extensibility by making it possible to write plugins which could extend functionality of Tagify (stronger).
As I’m writing this post, few of the highligted features have been shipped already with the version v0.41.2, such features as: improved coverage and efficiency of the HTML parser, improved performance of the HTML parser and support for the Markdown.
Tagify is going through an exciting new phase. If you don’t know what Tagify is, checkout “Tags as a Service”. If you do know, but haven’t tried it yet, I encourage you to do it, it is free :)